This page is the portal into info on Project Search & Replace, a plugin for Unity to provide improved search & replace functionality across your project.
For more info go to the Asset Store Page.
For support I recommend the Discord, but you can email me at email@example.com
The plugin contains an up-to-date help system. Legacy documentation is available here.
The fantastic illustration is by Eldar Minibaev with animation by Brandon Yongbanthom
Posts related to Project Search & Replace:
- Project Search & Replace 2.0 RoadmapThis blog is quiet, but Project Search & Replace is still alive and well. If you are over in the Discord, you’ll see that I’m actively answering questions that crop up. If you have a support issue or a question, please drop by. I wanted to post about the current state of the asset and… Continue reading Project Search & Replace 2.0 Roadmap
- Project Search & Replace 1.8.1I have been rather busy shipping games at my day job with the lovely people at Dire Wolf Digital, but I have still been pushing updates for Project Search & Replace! I’d also like to thank Andrew Seward for doing a serious amount of heavy lifting on the latest version. The upcoming 1.8.1 will add… Continue reading Project Search & Replace 1.8.1
- Project Search & Replace 1.6 UpdateRelease 1.6 of Project Search & Replace is now live in the Unity Asset Store! Feature: Full Source Code PSR now includes FULL source code and a couple minor bugfixes. If you are working in very large scenes, then you might find things a bit zippier. The release of source code is in anticipation of some… Continue reading Project Search & Replace 1.6 Update
- Project Search & Replace 1.5 UpdateIt has been a while since the previous update, both on this site, and also on my Project Search & Replace plugin. But progress has been occurring nonetheless! PSR version 1.5 is now out, along with the search-only free version, and has quite a few new features: Fix: Fixing issue with circular references in internally… Continue reading Project Search & Replace 1.5 Update
- Project Search & Replace 1.3 UpdateProject Search & Replace (and its free version Project Search) have now been updated to version 1.3! A few small fixes, and it felt time to deprecate the older scene management system in favor of the new multi-scene system. More updates will be coming shortly. A few features I’ve been wanting to add are just on… Continue reading Project Search & Replace 1.3 Update